Real-time field insights
John Deere Operations Center helps make agronomic decisions and Conservis shows how they affect your bottom line.
Let the machines do the work for you.
Seamlessly integrate your as-applied and yield data directly from John Deere Operations Center (and/or Climate FieldView™) into a unified view of your operation. Always have important up-to-date information at your fingertips, with no extra hardware or manual data re-entry required.
What this means for you
- Conservis marries your as-applied data with your input costs, becoming the hub of all your farm’s data to help run your business efficiently.
- With all your activity records in one spot, you can decide to share reports with landowners, regulators and lenders using data directly from your fields at any point in the season.
- Understanding your true cost, including cost per bushel and per acre will help ensure you make informed decisions that yield higher profits.
- Gain valuable insights into all aspects of the operation including crop plans, inventory management, land ownership and financials.
“My underwear's pretty much green and yellow," says Scott Wiens, Co-general Manager of Wiens Farms. "The MyJohnDeere platform has been one of the better ways to acquire the field data with Conservis." The family initially adopted Conservis to handle their complex input and land ownership splits, saving them a day and a half’s worth of work. Read on to learn why he’s looking to integrated technology for peace of mind surrounding a turning point.
Managing Ownership Splits
Reducing Paper Records
Together, Conservis and MyJohnDeere mean business
The leader in farm management software paired with trusted technology can help you advance the business of farming.
Using Conservis, your data brings answers to light:
- Which seeding rates are most profitable?
- Is the added fertilizer cost worth it?
- Was that last spray application really required?
- What part of this field is losing money?
What Farmers Are Saying
“What I love about Conservis is being able to see what your inputs are and seeing your return on investment, because that's the bottom line.”
"The MyJohnDeere platform has been one of the better ways in which to acquire the field data with Conservis. Those two things work well together."
“In the spring, it's nice to know with Machine Integration, how much we're planting. I can pull up my iPad and see how many units of a seed that I have or how many gallons or ounces of a certain chemical.”
Is Conservis right for you?
Good news! As a John Deere Ops Center customer, we can set up your operation quickly by using your existing data (yay for Machine Integration). You'll start seeing value faster than the average operation.
As the leader in farm software, let's see if Conservis can turn your data into profit-driven insight to help you manage the business of farming.
Machine Integration | Stories & Insights
Farm data centralization is key to profitability, especially in a tough year. No matter how challenging the growing season, understanding your business by having your data in one farm management system is the right strategy...MORE →
We simply build products by listening to farmers. The addition of our Zone Economics tool to our farm management software has been a very exciting advance in 2019, and today we’d like to take you behind the scenes of our...MORE →
Conservis releases Zone Economics, a tool that provides a data lens to show farmers how specific in-field decisions affect their bottom line. Farmers often get caught in a guessing game when trying to evaluate what’s most...MORE →
How do you make farm operations profitable, allowing them to stay in business? Modern farmers are long on data and short on time. With a farm data management systems like Conservis software suite, you can begin to understand...MORE →