Last Updated: October 25, 2019
Conservis Corp. ("We” or “Us”) operates the www.conservis.ag website and the Tasks Inputs, Tasks Harvest, Tree Nuts, and Conservis Clipboard mobile applications (the "Services").
Information We Collect
We collect several different types of user information used for various purposes in conjunction with providing and improving our Services. This information could include farm management data, machine data, land data, agronomic data, and weather and climate data.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Services, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data").
Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
• Email address
• First name and last name
• Phone number
• Address, state, province, ZIP/postal code, city
• Cookies and data concerning Service usage.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you use our Services or when you access our Services by or through a mobile device ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access our Services by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers, device location and other diagnostic data.
Device location may also be used to enable Services’ features such as driving directions and task management. Locations permissions are not required in order to use our Services but denying location permission when requested may result in some specific features being unavailable.
Tracking & Cookie Data
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent; however, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of cookies we use:
• Session cookies: used to operate and manage our Service sessions.
• Preference cookies: used to remember user preferences and Service settings.
• Security cookies: Used to implement and manage Service security protocols.
Ownership of Your Data
At Conservis, we strongly believe that You own Your Data. “Your Data” means all data or information, electronic or otherwise, that is submitted by you in connection with the use of our Services and is identifiable to you. You exclusively own all rights, title and interest in and to all of Your Data. We do maintain a license to include Your Data in our anonymized, aggregated database in which individually identifiable information is masked. Your ownership does not include any anonymized databases we create.
Access to Information by Business Partners
We may use certain trusted third parties to help us provide our Services and/or to provide additional services to you. Except as we are advised is required by law, we will not provide Your Data to third parties unless you give us authority to so, which authority may be given by you making elections through the Services to disclose Your Data to specified third parties. We expect any third-party partners that You have authorized access to Your Data will abide by these policies.
Getting a Copy of Your Data
Upon your request, if you have fully paid all of your subscription fees and all other amounts you owe to us, we will make available to you for download in Microsoft Excel, or in some other reasonable format we select, all of your Your Data that we have in its original or comparable data set. We will have up to 90 days to make this information available to you, and we will not be obligated to make this information available to you in response to a request we receive more than 30 days after the end of your subscription term.
Deleting your Data
If we receive a request from you within 30 days after the end of your subscription term for our Services to delete Your Data, we will permanently delete from Your Data any directly identifying information from our files within 90 days of receiving this request, although we will not be obligated to delete this information from any backups that we previously made.
Use of Data
Conservis Corp. uses the collected data for various purposes including:
• To provide and maintain the Service
• To notify you about changes to our Service
• To provide customer care and support
• To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
• To monitor the usage of the Service
• To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction. If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that Your Data, including Personal Data, may be transferred to the United States for processing and storage.
Disclosure of Data
Conservis Corp. may disclose Your Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
• To comply with a legal obligation.
• To protect and defend the rights or property of Conservis Corp.
• To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with our Services.
• To protect the personal safety of users of our Services or the public.
• To protect against legal liability.
Unauthorized Access to Your Data
Although we use commercially reasonable efforts to protect the security of Your Data, we recognize that it possible that someone may improperly access or disclose Your Data. If we learn that Your Data on our system has been improperly accessed or disclosed, we will contact you as soon as practicable in a reasonable manner, for example notifying the main contact We have on file related to Your Account.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service including but not limited to the following:
• Google Analytics: Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data may be shared with other Google services. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page at: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
• Firebase: Firebase is analytics service provided by Google Inc. We encourage you to review the Google's policy for safeguarding Your Data at: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245. For more information on what type of information Firebase collects, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
• FullStory: FullStory tracks and records user session data and enables better troubleshooting and support of our Services. For more information on the privacy practices of Full Story, please visit the Full Story Privacy & Terms web page at: https://www.fullstory.com/legal/privacy/
Links to Other Sites
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Changes to This Policy
Sale of Our Company
• By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• By phone number: +1-612-424-6314